Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fall colours

Hey guys!

Today I have swatched some beautiful fall colours for you!

Essie Sew Psyched 
A pretty, dusty mos green colour with a very subtle glitter (not visible on picture).
I used 1-2 layers. Application was really easy!




Essie Angora Cardi
A really beautiful dusty pink. 
I used 2 layers. Application was really easy!




Gosh Miss Grey
A pretty medium gray. 
I used 2-3 layers.




Essie Go Overboard
A dark marineblue colour with a hint of green.
I used 2-3 layers. Application was somewhat difficult, as the polish was very thin and cuticle seeking. 




Essie Bordeaux
The colour is in the name of the polish ;)
I used 3-4 thin layers, as the polish was very thin. Application was somewhat hard. 




Essie Lady Godiva
A delicious dark brown.
I used 2-3 layers, but application was good.



Max Factor Amethyst
A beautiful dark purple. 
I used 2-3 layers and application was okay.



I hope you'll be inspired of all these pretty fall colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment