Monday 11 November 2013

Prom

Hey guys!

Last week I made some manicures on some of my girl friends for our senior prom and here they are!

Laura was wearing a blue gown with silver details.
For this manicure I used Essie Mesmerize, some metallic blue and silver nail striping tape and a generous amount of top coat. So pretty!
Her accent nail is matching her boyfriends butterfly (blue striped). How cute is that?

Katrine was wearing a light turquoise gown and pearl jewelry. She decided she wanted her nails to match her jewelry.
For this manicure I used Essie Pearly White. Definitely a colour on my wish list!!!

Lea was wearing a bordeaux gown, but she wanted a little extra on her manicure, so I created a silver glitter ombre effect.


Amalie was wearing a dark turquoise gown, that sort of faded lighter and lighter towards the bottom.
For this manicure I used Essie Mint Candy Apple as a base, some striping tape and Essie Turquoise and Caicos on top of it. 

Btw, we had a LOVELY senior prom, thank you very much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment