Friday 27 December 2013

Etude House swatches

Hey girls!

Today I have the cutest polishes to show you guys. They are shaped like little ice cream cones! So adorable.

I swatched four out of eight nail polishes in the Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nails collection. Overall the formulas of the creme nail polishes were perfection! And the colors are the perfect pastels - love it.

GR701 - Green Apple
This polish is a pretty, pastel green - a fairly unique shade.
For the picture below I used two coats, although it could have used another one. The formula was so good and creamy and applications was really easy.


PK001 - Strawberry
This polish is a typical pastel pink. A totally barbie shade!
For the picture below I used two coats for perfect coverage. The formula was great and so was application.


BL601 - Blue Mint
This nail polish is a beautiful turquoise blue. Nail polishes like this is always the kind of shade I gravitate towards - sooo pretty!
For the picture below I used two layers and they covered perfectly. Again the formula was excellent and the polish was so easy to apply.


OR202 - Peach
This polish is a light orange - the perfect pastel peach.
For the picture below I used two coats for full opaqueness. The formula was perfect - smooth and creamy and the polish was easy to apply.
This colour would look so good on sunburnt skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment