Friday 14 February 2014

14 Match OOTD

Hey guys!

Today I have another manicure of the February Nail Art Challenge to show you!
This time the manicure is suppose to be matching my Outfit Of The Day (OOTD). I decided to make the manicure match my new SHOE SHI BAR sneakers, that I got as a birthday-present from my boyfriend (thank you, baby!).

So here's how the shoe(s) look (awesome, right?):

For the manicure I started off with a brown gradient with the two brown polishes La Femme Beauty Brown and Gosh Nude on all my nails, except for my accent nail, which I painted pink with Essie Bottle Service. Afterwards I used a black nail polish and a dotting tool to add the leopard details on all of my nails, except for my accent nail, where I used some gold striping tape to match the stripe between the sole and the rest of the shoe.


I really love how this turned out and how great the shoes and manicure is matching!
What do you ladies think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment