Tuesday 18 February 2014

L'Oréal Grace Tweed

Hello ladies!

Today I have a glitter top coat to show you guys - the L'Oréal Top Coat Tweed nail polish called Grace Tweed. Grace Tweed is a white and light blue small bar glitter in a clear base.

The formula of this nail polish was really good, a little thick but easy to apply, and the glitter pay-off was just perfect. Down below the polish is shown over OPI A Definite Moust-Have - one layer of glitter on my middle finger and two layers on my ring finger.


I got this nail polish as a birthday present from my little brother - he is so cute!

If you like small bar glitter polishes, or fuzzy coat polishes as some call them, I can definitely recommend this nail polish! Right after I tried it, I hurried on down and bought another L'Oréal glitter nail polish, just because of the perfect formula and glitter pay-off.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment