Monday 3 March 2014

Dance Legend Roz

Hello ladies!

Today I have a swatch and review of one of the polishes from Dance Legend's Chameleon Collection - Dance Legend Roz.
Roz is an extreme duochrome nail polish with a magenta base and green/gold/bronze colour shifts.

The formula of the polish was okay - it was a little patchy on the first coat, but everything will even out on the second or third, given you wait a minute or two between each layer.
The duochrome effect in this polish is amazing - I mean wow! In extreme angles the polish is a completely different colour than the base! Just amazing.
For the picture below I used two to three coats plus top coat.


I am in love with the crazy intense duochrome effect! I cannot stop staring at my nails!
Do you agree with me here guys? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment