Tuesday 11 March 2014

OPI Couture de Minnie Collection

Hello ladies!

Today I have swatched and reviewed OPI's second Minnie Mouse Collection - The Couture de Minnie Collection.
The collection includes three gorgeous shimmers, an awesome glitter and a beautiful liquid sand, all in the girly light pink to red colour scheme.

INNIE MINNIE MIGHTIE BOW
A red polish with a shimmer running throughout.
The formula on this one was great - a little on the thin side, but really opaque. It was almost a one-coater, but below I used two coats to be on the safe side.
I love this polish - a classic red with a little extra!


MAGAZINE COVER MOUSE
A strawberry red liquid sand nail polish with different colours of shimmers within - gold and pink being the most visible ones. So beautiful!
The formula was great - a little on the thick side, but that only made it easier to apply. The opacity was great as well. For the photo below I used two coats.


A DEFINITE MOUST-HAVE
A hot pink with a pearlescent-like shimmer running throughout.
The formula was good - a little on the thin side, but it was nice, creamy and really opaque. Like Innie Minnie Mightie Bow it was almost an one-coater, but I used two coats for the photo below.


CHIC FROM EARS TO TAIL
A light bubblegum pink with a very, very subtle shimmer.
The formula was okay - nice and buttery, but the opacity was really bad - I needed four coats for it be opaque enough.


MINNIE STYLE
Magenta and white hexagon and square glitters in a clear base - so awesome!
The formula on this one was great, but the glitter pay-off wasn't. I feel like the best way to apply this polish, is to dab on the glitters in the desired areas of the nail. For the photo below I used one to two coats over Chic from Ears to Tail.


All in all I really like this collection - amazing colours and great formulas.
What do you girls think of this collection? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment