Friday 11 April 2014

Baby Shower

Hello ladies!

Tomorrow I am going to a family get-together for my new-born niece, so today I made some nail art to match the occasion.

I started off with a pink base of OPI Chic from Ears to Tail on all my nails except for my two accent nails, which I painted white with OPI Alpine Snow. Afterwards I freehanded and doodled some baby stuff (tiny feet, a rattle, a pacifier and so on) on my two accent nails using my Pink Barry M Nail Art Pen. Lastly I added some glitter to my nails (except for my two accent nails) using OPI Minnie Style.
It is pretty simple when you break it down!


I think this manicure turned out pretty darn cute! Perfect for the occasion!
What do you girls think about this manicure?
Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment