Saturday 19 April 2014

Easter Manicure #4

Hello ladies!

So today I had time to make some more easter nail art for you guys - an 'easter-eggs-in-the-grass'-manicure!

I started off with a light blue base of Essie Borrowed & Blue from earlier today. Afterwards I freehanded on some small easter eggs using a small nail art brush and the following polishes: Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (blue), Essie Lovie Dovie (pink) and Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi (yellow). Using the same nail art brush and the same polishes, I "decorated" the easter eggs with small dots and stripes. Lastly I used a nail art striper and the dark green nail polish Essie Going Incognito to paint on the grass around the easter eggs. And that is it!


I love this easter manicure - it is so cute and pretty! It looks a little like a colourful french manicure!
What do you girls think about this easter nail art? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment