Sunday 27 April 2014

Mix and Match

Hello ladies!

Today I made some nail art for you guys! It is mix and match manicure with oversized patterns inspired by this manicure by Sarah at Chalkboard Nails.

For the leopard nails I started off with a tan nude base. Afterwards I used a big dotting tool to dot on some random dots and shapes with a brown nail polish. Lastly I used a smaller dotting tool and a black nail polish to partly frame the random shapes with little, black c-shapes.

For the striped nails I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow. When that was completely dry I added some regular tape cut out in small strips, and painted over them with Essie Licorice. Afterwards I removed the tape to reveal the base colour, that was left untouched underneath.


I LOVE this manicure! It is just so awesome!
What do you girls think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment