Tuesday 15 April 2014

Ruffian with silver and green

Hey guys!

Today I made another manicure for the Danish nail polish brand By K. using no. 68 Moon Dust from their Imperial Collection and no. 64 First Class from their AW13 Collection.

I started off with a silver base of By K. Moon Dust. Afterwards I painted on two coats of By K. First Class a little higher up the nail, but in the same shape so you leave that little moon shape at the cuticle area. It is a really easy design, and it is so classy and pretty at the same time!


I love this ruffian manicure - I think it is so pretty!
What do you girls think about this ruffian manicure? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

2 comments:

  1. i love ruffian designs as well! really nice choice in color, though green is not my favourite of them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruffian designs are the best - so easy to do! :)

      Delete