Friday 20 June 2014

Fancy Friday: Skittlette

Hello ladies!

Today I have another Fancy Friday manicure for you guys!
Fancy Friday is a group of Danish nail polish keen bloggers, that follows a joint challenge in the world of nail polish and nail art every friday.

This time the Fancy Friday challenge is a skittlette manicure!
If you do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here.

For the manicure I used the much discussed nail polish Sally Hansen Pacific Blue on my thumb and index finger, Essie Licorice with Essie Blanc dots on my middle and ring finger and OPI It's Frosty Outside on my pinky.


I am obsessed with how this turned out! I am definitely going to make more skittlette manicures in the future!
What do you girls think? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment