Friday 29 August 2014

Fancy Friday: Around the World

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys!
This time the challenge is Around the World. When I first saw what the challenge was this week, I thought about making a manicure with flags from all the places I have visited around the world, but I already did that once. That is why I allowed myself to use my artistic freedom and make a galaxy manicure. If you have to go all around the world, you should go to space, right? Maybe not, but I made a galaxy manicure anyway!

I also wanted to show you guys my first try at making a galaxy manicure a little over a year ago. That is why I decided to make a 'Then and Now', to show you guys how much I have developed this last year!

Then

For the 'Now' manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice. Afterwards I followed this tutorial by cutepolish on YouTube using Essie Blanc (white), Essie In the Cab-Ana (turquoise), Essie Mesmerize (blue), Essie After School Boy Blazer (dark blue), Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi (yellow), Maybelline Coral Craze (orange), Essie No Place Like Chrome (silver) and China Glaze Fairy Dust (silver glitter).

Now

I really have developed a lot this last year and I am really proud of myself!
What do you girls think about the 'Now' manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment