Saturday 23 August 2014

Matching the weather

Hey guys!

Today my nails are matching the weather - grey and boring! I wish the weather these days would match these nails instead!
Down below is a picture of the weather in Aarhus, Denmark today.


To match the grey weather I am wearing L'Oréal Metropolitan, which is a medium/dark grey creme polish.

The formula was amazing - it went on like butter! The opacity was good as well - a little streaky on the first coat, but easily builtable with just two thin coats. I really like the brushes on these L'Oréal polishes - they are just perfect!


I love grey nail polishes - they are so chic and elegant! I do not like grey weather though.
What do you girls think about this nail polish? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment