Sunday 24 August 2014

More Water Marble

Hello ladies!

Tomorrow is my first day at Aarhus University, so I decided to make some nail art for the occasion - another water marble skittlette manicure!

If you do not know what water marble is, you can see this tutorial by Sara from SaraBeautyCorner on YouTube, where she explains the basics of water marbling.
If you do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here.

For the manicure I used one of my favorite blue nail polishes OPI Dating A Royal on my thumb and index finger and the blue texture glitter Essie Lots of Lux on my pinky. On my middle and ring finger I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc. Afterwards I water marbled with the blue OPI Dating A Royal, the light pink OPI Mod About You and the black Essie Licorice.


I am so happy with the result and I am really excited to wear it for my first day at the university!
What do you girls think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment