Thursday 14 August 2014

The Ultimate Lemming

Hey guys!

A lemming is having an uncontrollable desire for a particular nail polish after seeing a picture of someone else wearing that colour.
I had The Ultimate Lemming for the nail polish Formula X TNT. I have been wanting this nail polish ever since it came out ten months ago! Unfortunately it wasn't available in Denmark and it still isn't. Fortunately a friend of my boyfriend was able to buy it for me!

TNT is a matte cobalt blue glitter in a clear base.
The formula was fantastic - the perfect middle way between thick and thin. The glitter pay-off was perfect as well!
Down below I used one coat of Formula X TNT over the light blue nail polish Essie Borrowed and Blue.


This is definitely my favorite glitter topper now! It is just perfect!
What do you girls think about this glitter? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment