Monday 29 September 2014

Fabulous Fruits: Blueberry

Hello ladies!

Today I have some nail art for the fruit theme Fabulous Fruits to show you guys!
The nail art I did today is a blueberry manicure inspired by this manicure by Kelli at The Nail Polish Challenge who was inspired by this manicure by Paulina at Fall in NaiLove.

For the manicure I started off with a lavender pink base of Essie Go Ginza on all my nails. Afterwards I made small, blue half circles of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue to resemble blueberries. Lastly I used a small nail art brush to outline the half circles with white and then black acrylic paint and also to paint on the blueberry details with black acrylic paint.


I love the nail art Kelli does and I always feel so inspired by her!
What do you girls think about this blueberry nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment