Monday 8 September 2014

Then & Now

Hello ladies!

Today I have some nail art to show you guys!
As my blog is turning one year in a month, I wanted to show you guys how much I have developed since I started getting into nail polish by recreating some nail art I did when I just got my dotting tools almost two years ago!

Then

For the 'Now' manicure I started off with a pink base of Essie Lovie Dovie on all my nails. Afterwards I used a small dotting tool and the black nail polish Essie Licorce to make polka dots on all my nails.

Now

I remember being really proud of the first manicure back when I made it, but today I am really proud of how much I have developed!
What do you girls think about my development these last years? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment