Wednesday 8 October 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello ladies!

Today I have some more nail art to show you guys - a simple water marble skittlette manicure for Breast Cancer Awareness!

I used two (out of three) polishes from the new Essie Breast Cancer Awareness 2014 Collection: I Pink I Can and Pink Happy.
A swatch and review of the last polish from the collection - Essie Pinking About You - will be up tomorrow!

For the manicure I started off with a light pink base of Essie I Pink I Can on my pinky, ring and middle finger. On my index finger and thumb I started off with a berry pink base of Essie Pink Happy. For the water marble on my ring and middle finger, I used both Essie I Pink I Can and Essie Pink Happy. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust on my pinky.


The two cremes from the Essie Breast Cancer Awareness 2014 Collection is amazing for water marbling!
What do you guys think about this water marble skittlette? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment