Saturday 11 October 2014

Guest post for Neglenymfer

Hello ladies!

Today I did a guest post for Sussi & Maja at Neglenymfer.
The theme for the guest post was Pink Saturday for Breast Cancer Awareness and I decided to make a pink gradient with a black tribal print!
I was inspired by this manicure by Maria at Miss Chinchilly!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc. Afterwards I used a make-up sponge to make the pink gradient with Essie Fiji, Essie Lovie Dovie and Essie Watermelon. When that was dry I used a small nail art brush and black acrylic paint to freehand on the tribal print. I topped the manicure of with a matte top coat of Essie Matte About You!


I really, really love how these turned out - definitely a different take on a Breast Cancer Awareness manicure!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

If you want to see my guest blog post you can click here.

Stay polished!
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment