Friday 14 November 2014

Fancy Friday: Favorite

Hey guys!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to share with you ladies!
This time the challenge is favorite nail polish or favorite nail art. I took it to the next level and made my favorite nail art using my favorite nail polish in my favorite color from my favorite brand.

My favorite nail art is gradient nails, my favorite nail polish is Essie Mesmerize, my favorite color is blue and my favorite brand is Essie.

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Essie Borrowed & Blue. Afterwards I made the gradient effect with a make-up sponge and the following blue nail polishes: Essie Borrowed & Blue, Essie Avenue Maintain and Essie Mesmerize.


It is a perfect day to wear blue nails: it is World Diabetes Day and I want to raise awareness as my boyfriend has Type 1 Diabetes.

I cannot stop staring at my nails and I love how these turned out!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tak Louise - det er jeg virkelig glad for du synes!

      Delete
  2. smuk smuk smuk gradient du har lavet, det er også en af mine yndlingsteknikker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så smuk en gradient du har lavet :D Uhh ! Virkelig flot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeg er simpelthen nødt til at øve mig i gradient. Jeg er helt vild med det. Rigtig flot :)

    ReplyDelete