Saturday 1 November 2014

Movember

Hi girls!

Today I have some nail art to share with you guys.
This month is Movember (a portmanteau from moustache and November), which is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health  issues, such as prostate cancer and other male cancers. That is why I decided to raise awareness, not by growing a moustache, but by making some moustache nail art!

For the manicure I started off with a dark brown base of Essie Partner in Crime on my ring finger, middle finger and pinky and with a gold base of Essie Good as Gold on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used Essie Good as Gold to stamp moustaches with MoYou Rebel Plate Collection 01 on my ring and middle finger. Lastly I applied the gold glitter Essie Rock at the Top (review and swatch next week) on my pinky.


I love MoYou London stamping plates and I am currently awaiting a huge order from them!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment