Sunday 14 December 2014

Rudolph

Hello ladies!

Today I made the cutest christmas nail art ever - little reindeers with Rudolph as an accent nail!
I was inspired by TrendyPolish on Instagram.

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid. Afterwards I made the reindeer heads with the brown OPI Ice-bergers and Fries. Then I painted on the antlers with the dark brown Essie Partner in Crime and a small nail art brush. Lastly I added the eyes and noses with white and black acrylic paint and dotting tools in various sizes, except for on the Rudolph nose which I dotted on with the red shimmer piCture pOlish Bridget.


I think these are so cute!
What do you guys thinks about this christmas nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment