Monday 22 December 2014

Wish List

Hey guys!

Today I would like to share my wish list for christmas this year with you!

My boyfriend have granted me a corner of our apartment so I can make a nail polish corner. That is why the first part of my wish list is furniture from IKEA to said corner.

I already own two red Helmers, but I wish for two new ones in white as that is the theme color of my nail station - that way my nail polishes will be in focus. I also wish for a high gloss white table top, so the Helmers will be part of my desk. Instead of a traditional desk chair, I wish for an Erland chair and some faux sheep skin so I can sit comfortably while doing my nails. Lastly I wish for a work lamp and some basket insert for the Helmers, so I can organize all my nail art accessories.

The second part of my wish list is - of course - nail polish!

First of all, I wish for the collector's item Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin! Futhermore I wish for two of the new Essie Matte Cashmere shades: Coat Couture (matte mauve-grey with aqua-blue shimmer) and Spun in Luxe (matte black with blue shimmer). Moreover I wish for some more of the absolutely amazing piCture pOlish shades: O'hara (red with scattered holo), Kryptonite (green with scattered holo), Shy Violet (purple with scattered holo), Holiday (micro-glitter and flakies in a clear base), Minty (mint polish with red and white chunky glitter) and Fool's Gold (teal blue with gold glitter). Lastly I wish for a subscription for Nail It! magazine.

Merry Christmas!
What do you guys wish for this christmas? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment