Tuesday 20 January 2015

Camouflage

Hey guys!

Today I made some simple nail art featuring both camouflage and neon. Opposites attract as they say!

For the manicure I started off with a dusty green base of Essie Fall in Line on all of my nails except for my pinky which I painted pink with Essie Bottle Service. For the camouflage pattern on my middle and ring finger I used a medium sized dotting tool and the following polishes: Essie Going Incognito, Essie Chinchilly and Essie Absolutely Shore. To finish off the skittlette I applied pink, square studs from Born Pretty Store (#12408 in the color #2) to my middle and ring finger.

For some reason my camera could not capture the true color of the pinky even though it was almost identical in color to the studs - so annoying.


I really like how weird and fun this manicure is!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment