Friday 30 January 2015

Fancy Friday: Blobbicure

Hey guys!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday challenge, which this week is blobbicure!

For the manicure I started off with pale pink base of OPI Mod About You on all my nails except for my pinky which I painted with the blue scattered holo piCture pOlish Forget Me Not.
Afterwards I dotted piCture pOlish Forget Me Not across the nail in the still wet nail polish on my middle and ring finger to make the blobbicure effect. I tried to concentrate the bigger dots towards the cuticle area to make it look like a kind of gradient and furthermore I tried to concentrate all the dots towards one side of the nail to make a connection between the nails.


I ended up really loving this technique - so easy and fun!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


3 comments:

  1. Det er dæmle flot det der Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. De er blevet flotte og gode i farvevalget :-)
    Jeg er ved at samle inspiration til selv at prøve det af :-)
    God weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det ser vildt godt ud ! Virkelig en af de bedste blobbicure mani'er jeg har set ! :D Så fed!

    ReplyDelete