Friday 16 January 2015

Fancy Friday: Striping Tape

Hello ladies!

The challenge for this week's Fancy Friday is striping tape and I decided to make a skittlette manicure (surprise, surprise). On two of the nails I used the striping tape to make a french line and on my accent nail I was inspired by @missbellatracey to cover the whole nail in striping tape.

For the manicure I started off with a red base of Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pop Art on all my nails except for my pinky which I covered completely in rows of gold striping tape. On my middle and ring finger I applied one line of striping tape to make a french line.


I am so happy with the result!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


3 comments:

  1. lillefingeren er fantastisk. En hel mani sådan havde været sindssyg men også meget arbejde så kan godt forstå du valgte noget andet til de andre fingre og det virker godt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg er helt vild med lillefingeren ! :D - Det er genialt !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det giver en super fed effekt med lillefingeren :D Det ser så godt ud !

    ReplyDelete