Thursday 15 January 2015

Flakies

Hello ladies!

A few days ago I finally got my hands on a long time lemming of mine: Essie Shine of the Times!
Today I did some nail art featuring said nail polish inspired by @sloteazzy.

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice on all my nails. Afterwards I made the chevrons on my ring and middle finger using Mini Chevron Nail Vinyls from Glam My Mani and Essie Shine of the Times. I mattified the flakie chevrons with Essie Matte About You. To finish of the skittlette I applied a square gold stud from Born Pretty Store (#5003) on my pinky.


I love how this turned out and I love Essie Shine of the Times.
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment