Monday 26 January 2015

Twin Nails

Hi girls!

Today I have something different to show you guys - twin nails I did with the sweet Selina of @nailsbyselina.
We also used these manicures for a Danish challenge called MandagsMani (MondayMani), where the theme this week is window, which we interpreted as looking into a mirror (instead of out a window) and mirroring each other.


For the manicure I started off with the lilac creme Essie Lilacism on my thumb and pointer, the lilac/silver scattered holo piCture pOlish Lizzie on my middle and ring finger, and the dark purple scattered holo piCture pOlish Hussy on my pinky.
For the nail art on middle and ring finger I water marbled using Essie Lilacism, piCture pOlish Lizzie and piCture pOlish Hussy.


Doing twin nails was really fun and I hope it is not the last time I get the opportunity.
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment