Friday 6 March 2015

Fancy Friday: Astronomy

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday manicure. The theme this week is astronomy and I made a galaxy manicure with my new Yves Saint Laurent Nuit Noire, which means black night!

Three coats with one layer of top coat

For the manicure I started off with Yves Saint Laurent Nuit Noire on all my nails. Nuit Noire is a black jelly polish with black and silver square glitter and a pearlescent shimmer. It takes three coats to build up to full opacity. Afterwards I used a make-up sponge and the following polishes to make the galaxy effect on my nails: OPI Alpine Snow (white), Essie Mesmerize (blue), Essie Borrowed and Blue (light blue), and Essie No Place Like Chrome (silver). 


Even though Nuit Noire is difficult to work with, I love how it looks on the nails!
What do you guys think about Nuit Noire and this galaxy manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


1 comment: