Thursday 30 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Recap

Hello ladies!

Time for a recap of the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
I am so happy I finished the challenge and it was really educational and fun (and hard!).



  1. Glitter
  2. Texture
  3. Matte
  4. Blue
  5. Red
  6. Green
  7. Purple
  8. Orange
  9. Nimbus
  10. Gradient
  11. Fan Brush
  12. Stamping
  13. Freehand
  14. Flowers
  15. Love
  16. Family
  17. Animals
  18. Event
  19. Water Marble
  20. Saran Wrap
  21. Splatter
  22. Dots
My favorites are these ones (click the pictures to go the blog post).

  

  

  

How did you guys think I did in this challenge? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete