Saturday 2 May 2015

By K. Early Summer

Hi lovelies!

Today I have a review and swatches of the new By K. Early Summer collection.
By K. is a Danish nail polish brand, that is both 5-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and allergy-certified!
The collection consists of three polishes. I swatched them using By K. Basecoat Therapy Strengthener and By K. High Gloss Top Coat.


First up is By K. Freezing Fog - a retro off-white pearlescent nail polish. The formula was good - a little streaky on the first coat, but it builds up nicely in three thin coats.


Next is By K. Happy Landing, which is a pink pearlescent nail polish. The formula was great and it was opaque in two coats. The dry-time on these polishes are amazing as well - two minutes and you are ready to go!


The last polish of this collection is By K. OY-MAK - a red/coral, almost neon, nail polish. The formula was fantastic and it applies on the nails like butter. The opacity is amazing as well and it is almost a one-coater!

I really like this collection, but I have to say OY-MAK is my favorite!
What do you guys think about this collection? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment