Monday 29 June 2015

My Collection

Hey guys!

Today I would like to show you guys my nail polish collection!
In my little nail polish corner I have two IKEA Helmers (one with nail polish and one with everything else related to nail polish), a light box, a lamp, and a shelf.

My nail polish corner
My shelf with my untrieds, YSLs, Louboutin, and mani essentials

And now onto what's inside the first Helmer with nail polish!

Drawer 1: top coats, base coats, cuticle oils, black, grays, whites,
the entire Essie Luxeffect collection, and sheers
Drawer 2: blues, teals, and mints
Drawer 3: purples and pinks
Drawer 4: reds, oranges, and yellows
Drawer 5: greens, browns, taupes, and nudes
Drawer 6: metallics and glitters

And the second Helmer with nail polish accessories.

Drawer 1: stamping equipment and mani essentials
Drawer 2: brushes, dotting tools, tweezers, loose glitter, striping tape,
stickers, studs, pearls, and rhinestones 
Drawer 3: files, buffers, make-up sponges, orange sticks,
nail scissors, cuticle removers, nail brush, and no-rub gel (review coming up)
Drawer 4: glasses for acetone and water marble, macro lens, DIY earrings,
empty nail polish bottles, decals, foil, and half-moon stickers
Drawer 5: nail wheels (used and unused), dryer monkey, high-lighters,
travel cases, and nail polish
Drawer 6 (part I): Nail It! magazines and temporary tattoos
Drawer 6 (part II): acrylic paint, liquid latex, and anti-slip mat

I hope you guys liked this quick walkthrough of my nail polish collection!
If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment