Friday 21 August 2015

Fancy Friday: Pond Mani

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday challenge!
The theme (which I chose) is pond mani. I remade this manicure no less than four times and I am still not quite happy with the result.

For the manicure I alternated between a layer of the purple sheer tint OPI Don't Violet Me Down and stamping with Mundo de Uñas White and MoYou London Pro Plate 07 to make the pond effect. I ended up with two layers of OPI Don't Violet Me Down and three layers of stamping.


I love the pond mani technique, but it is really hard and time-consuming!
What do you guys think about this Fancy Friday nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment