Friday 7 August 2015

Fancy Friday: Rainbow

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for Fancy Friday!
This month I chose the challenges and today the challenge is rainbow - I made a rainbow manicure using the side-way gradient technique.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Then I made the side-way gradients using a make-up sponge and the following polishes: Sally Hansen Pucker Up (red), L'Oréal Lush Tangeringe (orange), Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow (self-explanatory), Essie Mojito Madness (green), Essie I'm Addicted (blue) and OPI Funky Dunkey (purple). I finished everything off with a layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust.


I love how festive and fun this manicure turned out!
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made for today's challenge down below!

2 comments: