Sunday 2 August 2015

My piCture pOlish

Hello ladies!

Today I have some piCture pOlish swatches to show you guys!
Jules (very generously) sent me three shades as part of the My piCture pOlish initiative on Instagram.

First up is Bright White which is a white creme.
The formula is great for a white polish - it is creamy and really easy to work with. The opacity is good as well and it covers in three thin coats or two thicker ones.
I love a clean white and this one is amazing!


Next is Electric Dream. Electric Dream is a pink scattered holo with a gold shimmer.
The formula on this one is amazing! It applies to the nail like butter! It was opaque in two thin and easy layers.
This shade is so bright and vibrant - perfect for summer!


The last shade is Escapades - a dark teal scattered holo.
The formula was nothing less than perfect and it was opaque in two thin coats!
I love this nail polish! It is dark, but not so dark that it looks black and it applies like a dream!


I love piCture pOlish more and more! You can buy their shades in their own on-line store or at one of their distributers and remember to check out their Instagram and YouTube.
What you do guys think about these shades? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment