Wednesday 30 September 2015

Roses

Hello ladies!

Today I have some freehand nail art to share with you guys!

For the manicure I started off with a mint blue base of Appeal4 Mint Muffin on all my nails. Afterwards I freehanded the roses on my middle and ring finger with a small nail art brush and red, white, and green acrylic paint. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I love how the roses turned out - so pretty!
What do you guys think about this skittlette? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Ps. Mint Muffin is sponsered by Appeal4.

2 comments:

  1. Roses are really very pretty. but I like its leaf patterns. They are making this design unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so happy you think that!

      Delete