Thursday 25 August 2016

Cirque Colors Vice 2016

Hey guys!

Today I have swatches of the new Cirque Colors Vice 2016 collection to share with you!
These polishes is sponsered by Minta.dk, but everything I write about them is my honest opinion.

First up I have High Roller.
High Roller is an awesome minty neon. The formula on this one is fantastic and it is opaque in two easy coats! Simply stunning.


Next is Rehab - a blurple (blue/purple) creme.
Another amazing formula with full opacity in two thin coats. It does dry a little matte, so I recommend a shiny top coat. Such a gorgeous shade.


Next up I have Electric Daisy, which is a neon yellow with strong green undertones.
This was the hardest polish to work with in the collection - it was streaky, uneven and needed three somewhat thick coats to be opaque. But look at that neon!


Time for Plastik!
Plastik is a bright magenta creme. The formula on this one is perfect - it glides on the nail like butter and it is opaque in two easy coats. I am in love with this color!


Next up is Sin City - an amazingly neon coral shade.
The formula on this one was great and it was opaque in two thin coats. It was really hard to capture true in color on pictures - it is just so neon!


Finally I have We Trippy, which is a holographic top coat.
I applied one thin coat on top of Plastik.


And here it is on top of Sin City (look at that neon and holographic explosion!).


I LOVE THIS COLLECTION! The colors are beautiful and (except for Electric Daisy) they are amazing to work with!
What do you guys think about this collection? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment