Tuesday 23 August 2016

Your Rainbow Panorama

Hey guys!

Today I have some nail art inspired by my an art piece at my favourite art museum - Your Rainbow Panorama by Ólafur Elìasson at ARoS!

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid on all my nails. Afterwards I sponged on the clouds with a make-up sponge and a white polish. Then I freehanded the panorama and the small people inside of it with watered-down black acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. Finally I colored in the panorama using OPI Color Paints.


And here it is next to ARoS!


What do you guys think about this art inspired nail art?
Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It looks great! Agree. I like your design so much. Where did you get this idea? I always look for some interesting design on the Internet ( like http://nailartstyle.com ) to look special and pretty.

    ReplyDelete