Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Galaxy

Hey guys!

Today I have some awesome christmas galaxy nail art to share with you!

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice on all my nails. Afterwards I dapped on some white nail polish in the desired nebula shape across my nails and colored that in with the red polish Essie Really Red, the green Essie Going Incognito, and the gold/mint Il Était un Vernis Mint to Be Yours. Then I topped it off with the gold holographic glitter China Glaze Golden Enchantment and freehanded on some stars with white acrylic paint and a small nail art brush.


Close up!


I love how this turned out! I think it looks so awesome!
What do you guys think about this galaxy nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment