Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas Presents

Hey guys!

Today I have some more Christmas nail art to share with you - Christmas presents!
This is inspired by my own design from last year!

For the manicure I stamped different Christmas designs from the MoYou London Festive 06 plate in different colors. On the pointer I used the blue Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid stamped with the silver Essie No Place Like Chrome, on my middle finger I used the red Essie Head Mistress stamped with the gold Essie Good as Gold, on my ring finger I used the green Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy stamped with the white Essence Wild White Ways, and on my pinky finger I used the white Essence Wild White Ways stamped with the red By K. Oy-Mak. To finish the present I used striping tape in different colors.


Close up!


This is seriously one of my favourite Christmas designs!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment