Thursday 29 December 2016

Favorites of 2016

Hey guys!

Today I have my favorite manicures of 2016 to share with you!

First up are these lead light leafs.
I really like this manicure and the lead light nail art technique in general. This picture is also one of my best nine of 2016 on Instagram.


Next I have this minimalistic manicure.
This was part of a mani swap, but I fell in love with the simple negative space manicure and it became one of my favorite manicures in 2016.


Next up are these cute donut nails.
This freehanded manicure is seriously adorable and just my style.


Another favorite manicure of 2016 is this Moroccan mani.
I love this sparkly skittlette! This year I definitely went all out on glitter - especially the beautiful F.U.N Lacquer glitters.


Next favorite of 2016 is this negative space manicure.
This year I fell in love with negative space nail art and used it in all sorts of ways and varieties. This manicure was one of my more popular ones as well.


Next up I have some more nail art I used a lot this year - leopard.
I really love this leopard manicure with a sparkly twist.


Another favorite this year is this freehanded manicure inspired by my favorite museum - ARoS in Aarhus.
This ARoS-inspired manicure was really popular among my friends in Aarhus and I really like how it turned out as well.


This year I really got into negative space accent nails and especially this one with striping tape.
This type of accent nail featuring negative space is seriously my favorite and I use it all the time.


Next up I have this snowflake manicure featuring another negative space accent nail.


Lastly (but not least) I have this Christmas manicure featuring Christmas presents.
This manicure was so popular this year and definitely one of my favorites as well.


And that's it - that's all my favorite manicures from this year.
What do you guys think about my favorite manicures of 2016? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Så mange flotte manicurer, jeg glæder mig til næste år. Rigtig godt nytår. :)

    ReplyDelete