Monday 19 December 2016

More Christmas Ornaments

Hey guys!

I recently shared this DIY project with you - Christmas ornaments made with nail polish.
Today I have some more ornaments to share with you!


To get started you need some plain glass ornaments and a lot of nail polish.
I found my glass ornament at the Danish hobby store Panduro.

When making these nail polish Christmas ornaments, I always start off by pouring some nail polish inside the ornament and turning it around until the entire inside of the ornament is covered. Then I decorate it on the outside of the ornament.


First up I have these Christmas trees.
I swirled around the red polish L'Oréal Exquisite Red on the inside of the ornament with a Q-tip to create the swirled effect. On the outside I applied cut out triangles of different green polishes to create the Christmas trees.


Next up I have this snowflake ornament.
I used China Glaze White on White on the inside of the ornament. On the outside I stamped the snowflakes with MoYou London Festive 02 stamping plate and Essie Penny Talk.


Next I have this cute snowmen ornament.
I created the same swirl effect as with the Christmas tree ornament using a Q-tip and the blue Barry M Blue Sky on the inside of the ornament. On the outside of the ornament I freehanded the snowmen with different colored polishes and a small nail art brush.


And here it is from another angle!


Lastly I have another Christmas tree ornament.
For this one I started off with the white glitter Dance Legend Dotty Top on the inside of the ornament. Then I freehanded the trees using the dark green polish Barry M Black Pistachio and the white polish Essence Wild White Ways on the outside of the ornament.

And that's it! What do you guys think about these nail polish Christmas ornaments!
Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment