Friday 2 December 2016

Santa

Hey guys!

Today I have this cute Santa Claus nail art inspired by @nailsbyjema to share with you!

For the manicure I started off with a red base of Essie Really Red on all my nails. Afterwards I freehanded the Santa on my middle finger using a small nail art brush, piCture pOlish Beige for the face of Santa, Essence Wild White Ways for the beard, OPI Mod About You for the nose, and Essie Licorice for the eyes and mouth. Then I freehanded the Santa coat on my ring finger with the nail art brush, Essence Wild White Ways, Essie Licorice, and the gold polish Essie Good as Gold for the buckle.


Close up!


I think this design turned out adorable!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment