Friday 24 February 2017

CND Solar Oil

Hey guys!

Today I have a review of my absolute favourite cuticle oil to share with you - CND Solar Oil.
Solar Oil is an award-winning cuticle oil and it is infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E.

Solar Oil is the most moisturizing cuticle oil I have ever tried and it absorbs into the skin really fast. It smells deliciously of marzipan or sweet almonds. I use this 1-3 times a day (closer to 3 times a day in the colder months and closer to 1 time a day in the warmer months) for perfect cuticles and stronger nails.


It is available in a lot of sizes and I have it in three different sizes. I always have the smallest one in my bag - it is perfect for fixing dry nails on the go.

What do you guys think about this review of my all time favourite cuticle oil?
Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment