Sunday 3 September 2017

Then and Now

Hey guys!

Today I have some more Then and Now nail art to share with you!
I recreated this mix and match leopard and striped manicure from April of 2014.

For the leopard nails I started off with a taupe nude base of piCture pOlish Nougat on my middle finger, ring finger, and thumb. Afterwards I followed my own tutorial using the brown OPI Going My Way or Nor-Way?, the black Essie Licorice, and a dotting tool to create the leopard print.
For the striped nails I started off with a white base of Essence Wild White Ways on my pointer and pinky. Afterwards I used some thick striping tape and Essie Licorice to create the stripes.


Close up!


And here is a comparison of Then and Now!


I am so happy with my development these last three years! I think the 'Now' manicure is much better than the 'Then' manicure.
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment