Saturday 28 October 2017

Election Coming Up!

Hey guys!

Today I have some nail art that is very special to me to share with you!
I am running to be a member of the Central Denmark Regional Counsil and this manicure is inspired by the political party I represent.

For the manicure I started off with a deep blue base of Essie Style Cartel on my pointer, middle finger, and thumb. Afterwards I painted one-third of my pinky and ring finger with the white Essence Wild White Ways. Lastly I added the decal shaped as a V that I made by cutting it out of a dry piece of the orange nail polish China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.


I will be insanely busy the next couple of weeks due to my election campaign, which is why I won't be posting as much.
What do you guys think about this political manicure? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment